Saturday, May 5, 2007

Welcome to Toni's Avon

Welcome to the best Avon blog around town! I am Toni, owner of Toni's Avon.
I am a longtime resident of Cherry Hill, mother of 5 boys ranging in ages from 24 to 9, proud parent of Rachel, a beagle/corgi mix, 2 cats, a hamster and a bunch of "sea monkeys"
What can you expect from Toni's Avon? Quality Avon products at great prices, unbeatable service, biweekly specials, etc, etc, etc.
I have a wonderful newsletter that I include in each campaign with tips, specials, even a section to advertise YOUR business!
Check out my website at www.youravon.com/tslowinski for my latest specials, and keep checking my blog for the latest and greatest information on all of our Avon products!

Coming soon............NEW and IMPROVED ANEW LINE AND WRINKLE CORRECTOR!
Now who DOESN'T want to look younger??!!

No comments: