Friday, June 1, 2007

Happy 15th Birthday ANEW!

Happy 15th Birthday to Avon's best selling skin care line - ANEW
I can hardly believe it has been 15 years since I first tried ANEW products! I was a mere 32 years of age, now 15 years later I look like I'm 25!!! LOL But REALLY FOLKS! In honor of Avon's best selling skin care lines birthday -
EVERYTHING in the campaign 15 catalog will be reduced by 15%!
Yes, you heard right. Everything in the catalog that you order in campaign 15 will be discounted by 15%! So have a piece of virtual birthday cake, celebrate and get ready for the savings!
Oh, and by the way - I have had the chance to use the Advanced Line and Wrinkle Corrector by ANEW for the past 2 weeks and I can honestly say it is amazing!! I like to try a product before recommending it to my customers - this product has almost erased the "smile" lines that I have. Pretty cool! Now if I could get enough to fill my bathtub!!!
If you need a brochure, give me a call or email. As always, you can access all current catalogs at: www.youravon.com/tslowinski

No comments: