Saturday, September 27, 2008

Batista Bomb


How many of you out there have boys who live for this WWE wrestling? I remember watching wrestling, or so they call it, on TV many, many years ago. Let me tell you it hasn't changed much since then! My 10 year old is just enthralled with this "staged" wrestling, toggling between Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown. He loves us to watch with him, and it is a true test of a parents love for their child! My husband took the boys to see WWE Summer Slam this summer in Wildwood, somehow I managed to be at home that weekend!!!
So what do I find combing through my Avon yesterday? WWE Mens watches! Oh my, what a PERFECT Christmas gift this is going to make! Unfortunatly for my son The Undertaker is NOT one of the choices but there is Batista, of the infamous Batista Bomb (no, I'm really not sure what that is either) and John Cena. Either one I am sure he will love.
You can find them in the Campaign 24 Avon brochure which will be coming out September 30 for your viewing pleasure!!
www.youravon.com/tslowinski

No comments: