Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Scents of the Season


Each year my husband gets a permit that allows him to drive his truck on the Avalon beach. It is a very novel thing to do, really. How many people do you know that actually drive along the beaches? I would be willing to say not many!
Yesterday held the beginnings of the noreaster, the surf was beginning to swell, the waves were crashing angrily along the coast. The winds were probably up to 30 miles an hour yesterday, it was an awesome sight. My youngest son said "A once in a lifetime" experience.
Now that the weather is cooling down and fall is in the air, I enjoy surrounding myself with the scents of the season. You know, pumpkin pie, candles, cinnamon potpouri. Even my Footworks products need to be season appropriate! So long Tropical Coconut - Avon's new Winter Spice Footworks has a wonderfully warm aroma, I just love it! Even the packaging is a warm fallish color!
Actually the color of the mums that I am planning on purchasing this weekend!
Happy Fall!
www.youravon.com/tslowinski

No comments: